St. Christopher The Martyr
Saint Christopher’s Anglican Church, of the Southern Archdeaconry in the Parish of Saint Andrews is located in the settlement of the Ferry on the island of Exuma, Bahamas.
The smallest church in the Diocese was established in the 1800’s. The building and land were offered to the Diocese as a gift by the Reverend C. F. Fitzgerald on behalf of the Fitzgerald family on 29th December, 1889.
The church celebrates its Patronal Festival on July 25th.